All EN sprayers and mist blowers are equipped with a system for cleaning the interior parts and vital components of sprayers.
The full cleaning system is used for cleaning after the spraying is finished. The system pumps water from the system washing tank into the main tank. Simply activate cleaning and then wash the entire interior surface of the sprayer: main tank, filter, pump, control unit, tube system and nozzles.
The system can also be cleaned partially if there is still some spraying liquid left inside the main tank and you intend to continue spraying after a few hours. This is done by using water directly from the system washing tank. The system for partial cleaning of the sprayer cleans all vital components of the sprayer except for the main tank, without affecting the concentration of the spraying agent inside.
Advantages of regular cleaning of interior surfaces of the sprayer:
- To protect the vital components of the sprayer, such as the pump, the control unit, filters and nozzles from a premature corrosion and wear, thereby preventing frequent replacement of components.
- To prevent the accumulation of spray residue and the formulation of clogs in the control unit and nozzles, requiring time-consuming disassembly and cleaning of components.
- To ensure optimal performance of the sprayer without unnecessary steps and save a considerable amount of time.
- To guarantee a sufficient flow rate through the spraying nozzles and prevent dripping which ensures a good crop protection.
- Higher market value of the sprayer when you decide to sell it.
- Longer service life of the sprayer.
Quality maintenance of the sprayer can save you time and money required for servicing, saves the costs of purchasing spare parts and provides excellent protection that increases the level of quality and volume of crops.
Buying a new sprayer? Read more HERE --------------> SPRAYING MACHINERY